- Accessible almost immediately to players
- Energy cost instead of material cost
- Element weakness and resistance set by zone
- Keystone is the heart of a tower
- Conduits provide support and defenses
We tried to head off some of the more annoying aspects of building, at least in our opinion. The main thing we noticed was the pain of having your building destroyed by other players. This can lead to some bad gameplay loops if your stuck in the wrong area controlled by a large guild or just getting stalked by a powerful player as a fresh spawn. So we think this could be a good start to counter the problem.